***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Saturaday - Toroa trip to the L0n9 b3@cH

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Saturaday - Toroa trip to the L0n9 b3@cH

Woke up at 7.30am to go to the farmers market to grab some food. Nothing really spectecular. I was expecting some cheap and nice stuff, but the price dun really differ much from those from the supermarket. But I bought myself a bag of potatoes(5kg), some vegetables and Cranberries.

We went to the beach today, this time to a different beach. This beach is so nice, and is so long. Vehicles are allowed to drive on the beach, and the scenery is so nice. Take a look at the photos in
my album and u agree with me is truly amazing.

Look at the picture below, isn't it adorable. Hahaha. How often to u see Pengunie when u go to the beach...


Nobody is going to believe me that I got burnt today on the beach, but at the same time, it is freaking cold...dun be deceived by my half naked body. It hides a shivering Desmond within...

3 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... Ain't that cute... u noe the more i read ur bloggie.. the more i wanna go NZ someday.

28 March, 2006 10:11  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

dun worrie, u will have your chance some day. ask ya bf to bring u here lah. i'm sure he will be happie to bring u here too. ;p

28 March, 2006 21:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea.. we will.. someday maybe for honeymoon.. haha.. currently planning for a trip to Krabi at the end of the yr..

29 March, 2006 14:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home