***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Sunday - Trekking Mt. Cargill

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sunday - Trekking Mt. Cargill

Woke up at 6.30am to rush for 7.30 mass. Already wake up so early for so many consecutive days, but I never seem to get tired. I wonder why. I think I'm backed to myself again, like to get myself into so many stuff.

Anyway, the trekking trip was so cool. Is a mountain that I see from my room everyday, and I finally got to trek it. So fun. The tramping trip is organised by the Tramping Club, and the best part of it is that it is free. After the trek, there is like BBQ lunch ready for us, with FREE FLOW of booze. How shiok can it be when you have beer right after the trek. :)


My first trek that I did not literally perspire at all. And people are like your tramping in sandles...seasoned trekkers can do such things, not for the amatures. ;p


On my way backed I saw the steepest street in the world, have yet to walk it, but you guys can see the pictures in my album. :)

Today, my flat cooked dinner together, everybody suppose to cook one meal, and I think we really ate alot, because we are trying to get rid of lotsa stuff from the fridge.

Getting my car tomorrow. So excited. And tonight, I will finished the LOTR...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home