***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Tuesday - Italian cookout...yah rite!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday - Italian cookout...yah rite!!!

Today was quite a good day, have only one lecture. Its Sociology. I'm falling in love with it. The lesson is so interesting. I really start to question things that around me, in fact I have already question lotsa things even before I attended this lesson, but somehow or another, things may not be the same as it is.

I want to share this 1 theory of mine and 1 serious question...

Theory:
What ever I'm doing now will have an impact/effect on someone else/something in some other parts of the world. Is the common logic that I apply to watching soccer. For eg, I cannot finish my tutorial in time to watch the football match, den I call my friend and ask for the result, den my fren was on the other line who is toking to a punter and this punter is toking to another punter from England, and the punter was cursing at his subordinates and this surbordinate became angry and threw something at one of the Chelsea player, he gets knock, and got to get out of the field for some immediate treatment and den Man U scores a goal...
The above is just a story, something like this may happen. Even by you scratching yourself will have an impact on something or somebody else somewhere...agree?

Question:
Today we learnt about Thomas’s law. Even if something is factually untrue, if people believe it to be true, and act upon that belief, then it is true in its sociological consequences.

So which brings me to question about religion. It may not be something that contains true for centuries ago, but maybe some Dick put up this story about God died on the cross for us, and then everyone believes in it, and it spread to us now, could it be this case. And worst of all, after death, is the end of everything, ie no etnernal life. Then whats the point of us living a life with prayers when in fact we are not praying to anyone.

Not that I have serious doubt in my religion, but I'm just asking questions like this since I was a kid, and so far, no one have given me a good answer. I dun need a right answer, i just need something that, hey I can really believe in it....

No doubts for my faith, tml is Ash Wednesday, and I'm already planning to sacrifice something...

Tonite I went for some Italian Cook-out, ended up drinking all kindas wine and having not enuff food to eat because there are just too many people being invited but I must say that the food is really good. The pasta and basikto is reallie nice...

I got my Darling yesterday and finally took her for a spin today. So kwel. The clutch is too high, I'm gonna make it lower, other than that, it is pretty fun to drive. The petrol price is 1.471/litre, can someone check if singapore is cheaper? Is pretty cool...anyone game for road trip in NZ.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home