***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Monday - First day of school

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Monday - First day of school

The school was pretty crowded, I had International Management, Psychology and French Lessons. All of them are really interesting, and I'm really glad that I'm taking them...

For the first time, I feel kinda weird, coz I'm like the only Chinese in the whole class, but I think I will get use to it soon. I just bought my french Workbook for NZ$43, is a killer, but I'm a sucker for french, so I'm willing to spend that kinda money. Just hope I can learn everything well.

Tonight we had a lesson on personal hygiene. It is pretty interesting, because they taught us in a very interactive way, where they role play for us to see. I'm pretty amazed by the fact that they actually thought of a story to bring out the learning point to us. I find this very unique and I truly learn alot from it.

Something that I learnt from this lesson is that I get into contact with 20 penises a day, sometimes even more. Look at his WEBSITE.

Thanks to people like this, who doesn't wash their hands after peeing, and then when they touch the door handles, and imagine 20 or more people touches the library door handle, and it consist of females too. Your like touching more than 20 penises and vaginas everyday.

So the next time when you touches a handle, think about this....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home