***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: There is allwaiz a light at the end of the tunnel

Saturday, July 01, 2006

There is allwaiz a light at the end of the tunnel

Ever feel that your life can't get any worst? I did....

The past few days have been atrociously bad, a series of unfortunate events happened. Where should I start....??? My camera gave up on me, a piece of shocked information send me to the drain, my most trusted support got lost along the way and nothing seems to be going right. Travelling alone didn't make anything better... You know you only got yourself to depend on to manage your emotions.

No matter how talented I'm, with such terrible down symdrome, the pictures I took with alex's camera turn out to be like the worst pix i ever taken(is not his camera, is me), my most stunning mother nature has lost its colours, my taste preferences turned bad, and things just didn't work out. On top of all these, I have to put up a brave front infront of the people I meet and friends of course...

So in times like this, I asked myself, "can I get any worst?"...

I allwaiz see myself as a great problem solver, but I know I won't be able to do it myself this time. I just knew it. The thought of disappointment and saddness filled me to the brim. Then I start to remember for the countless of interviews that I went to, the interviewers always ask me what was the thing that was so hard to do but eventually succeeded in doing it, what was the factors that helped you succeed?

I used to answer: discipline, determination, mind over body, blah blah blah....but in fact, the thing that helped me most throughout all the difficult times that I had(including this one too) is nothing but just a simple prayer.

It is really so magical. It is just like a pill that gave me wings to fly. It took away my burden, gave me strength to carry on. Somehow or rather, it will make things seem right again, the prayer was answered through, people, action, and love....

Never have I taken prayer for granted, but there are allwaiz times that I doubted the healing power of it. At the end of the day, it never fails to bring me hope and joy... I'm so so thankful for it. Thank you people for being there too. U noe who u r.

To the rest who are "troubled" out there, a few minutes prayer can really bring u a long way, you do not even need to be a christian to do it man...there is allwaiz a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, unless the tunnel leads to Marina Bay, where you obviously won't find "light", but there is still light in the train or the train station...=p

Thank you once again....

3 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my happiness, hang in there! I know jus what u're talkin' abt; just wanted to share what i was reading-- "Your current reality is nothing more than a complete reflection of the lessons you most need to learn to rise to the next platform of your life." So...hang in there n keep in touch ok! I will keep you in my prayers. -hugs!!- ^_^, ur love. :)

03 July, 2006 12:27  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

hi my love, thanks for an inncoent fan...i'm sure i will get by this stage, it is juz a matter of time. hahaha. hows life in india? share it with me leh???

06 July, 2006 05:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

23 July, 2006 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home