***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Last Weekend @ Toroa Residence

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Last Weekend @ Toroa Residence

It came to the time to start missing the good old times in Toroa. A place which provided me shelther and warmth for half of 2006. Today, I woke up early to do my last wkend laundry, and made my way to church. It didn't appear to me it is my last weekend here until I saw the notice board that the first person to is going to leave this place tml, and over the next few days there will be more people leaving, and I will be leaving for north island next Sat. Will try to confirm the return leg by today.

Then I will be traveling south island for 2 weeks b4 gg back to Singapore. I am still left with 2 papers, argh...and I having a hard time to really study. I just hope to pass, nothing else. Just hope I can survive through it. Will be having a last flat dinner tonite. And two of my flatmates are in fact leaving tml.

I dedicate this entry to the wonderful Toroa International Hall. =)

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a strange feeling indeed. I can never forget that feeling when i packed up to leave my hall as well. Surreal. Almost like u're not there.

21 June, 2006 00:03  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

hmm, actually u noe when the fellows leave, it is so much easier to bear, becoz all leave at once, the only bad part was at the airport, is like machiam sending one by one for execution. But it will all be over within half a day.

here, it is like over a week. Argh, u see people leaving everyday, and almost every now and then...tsk tsk. but ok lah, I think the only time u feel sad is because you are thinking you may never meet the person again, but then again, i think i will see alot of then again in the near future...esp so when i'm a travelholic.

21 June, 2006 23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home