***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Tramping Trip @ Stewart Island

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tramping Trip @ Stewart Island

I only started studying today's paper like a few hours before the paper. And I think I really smoked the whole paper. I studied this summary sheet, it was so good, everything came out was asking almost the same question as previous years. 3 exams down, 2 more to go, soci and psyc.

Back home, I will never have more than 3 exams in a semester, this is the first time that I'm having 5, thats crazy. But it proves to be worth it, coz it is not that hard...

I just finished packing for my tramping trip tml. It was suppose to be a light, but it ended up being heavy, I think is because I brought lotsa water and clothes for the cruel weather.

Stewart Island is like the world's southern most island, and people said they see kiwis there, I hope to be able to catch some. And the weather will be extremely cold, given now is winter, so I expect some challenge. Good challenge of course.

Will be back on scheduled 15th. But if all things work out fine, I will just be back on Monday instead. :) Meanwhile, enjoy whatever you are doing guys....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home