***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: For all those that will be putting on the 3rd ring...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

For all those that will be putting on the 3rd ring...

To Glenda, Mark and Colleen....

3 of my close friends getting married soon. One in July, one in oct, and the other one TBC.

My heartest congratulations....

Some small advertisement for my friend, if you want to do something different and special on any day, visit this website. It is quite cool. Of course, I dun get to get any commission out from this, and I dun even think my friend know that I'm doing this, but anyway, i only recommend things that I think is good...enjoy!!!

Kester...when is your turn?

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
Thanks for the post. Surprised tt i still read? :)
anyhow, thanks so much. yes.. u will defintiely not be forgotten even if i get married. You will always be rememberd lah. so no worries okie! Continue to have fun in NZ okie.
Cheers
Colleen

08 June, 2006 22:58  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

So sweet eh? U better read more of my blog.=p

send me regards to your fiance...=)

09 June, 2006 04:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home