***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: 2 down and 3 more to go

Thursday, June 08, 2006

2 down and 3 more to go

I was really shocked yesterday when I checked my results for my internal assignments, it is 65%. Most of the exams here are heavy weightage. All are around 60-70% final exams. And I was surprise to see 65% of internal assessements. And I got like like near 80% of the 65%. Which means to say, I have already pass my entire course. However, there is a term requirement, I need to also pass the final paper in order to pass the course. And if I were to pass the final paper, I would definitely get an A grade. And I went through the whole list, and I topped the class of 101 students, I dare not even tell my friends that I got the higgest, coz I always never study.

The paper was almost perfect, but the problem is that I though the paper was 3 hours but it was 2 hours. So I have 15mins to attempt my last question which is 40marks. hahaha, the first time I'm losing out and I'm feeling so happy. The main thing is pass can already...time to relax relax...

one more paper tml...will start studying after dinner, too lazy to start. I have already pass the paper. Just need to pass the final exams. A very lazy exam...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home