***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The feeling is still there

Friday, June 16, 2006

The feeling is still there

My fingers is still feeling numb after so long. Yes, and the tempreature is continuing to get lower everyday.

I watched England's match this morning. And I wondered how come England played so bad. There have the stars from all the best english clubs, like they always play superbly during in premiership, but they are really bad in world cup. Steven Gerard is not everywhere around the field, Frank Lampard has more than 10 clear chances but he is not clinical enough to finish it.

However, the people that are really doing the job well is Rio, Terry and Beckham. I'm not fan of Beckham, but I seriously think he is like one of the few consistent people around. Critics always say Beckham is over-rated, but more than 75% of england's goal are from the assist of Beckham, and even though his freekick is not as deadly as last time, his cross and pass still create goal for England.

After the break, we thought England would become sharper but no, they became worst, only after the introduction of Wayne Rooney, the psychological morale of the team improves. Wayne looks silent, but his prescene in the team makes the team much confident. And a player to look out for...Lennon from Tottemham. He has great flaire and dribbling abilities.

I'm set to start mugging. I quite like this low pressure kinda revision. This is like a dream man. Watch soccer at nite, study a little bit in the day, and then soccer again. Tonite I will be watching Holland's game, I know they will make the match worth watching. The kind of fast flowing soccer that I would love to watch. Holland to win the world cup. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home