***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Suddenly it is all so quiet

Monday, June 19, 2006

Suddenly it is all so quiet

I finally left 1 paper, and 2 flatmates within one day. Alex(the china guy) and Elena(italian girl) left for auckland today. The flat seems to be so quiet, like something is missing. Even though tml is like the last paper, but there isn't much to celebrate.

Will be leaving on Sat morning for Wellington, and had finalized my plans. Will be traveling alone for half the journey, and I will meet Alex to drive down to Dunedin b4 I commence on my road trip in south island. made plans to meet up with some of my classmates all over south island, it will be awesome.

I will upload more pictures and finish construction of my blog b4 this weekend, hopefully. :)

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! envious leh, my happiness! u can travel...i'm stuck with crazy viruses here in Mumbai. ;) Miss you alot, and hope we can do our ASEAN travel together with the rest of the fellows after graduation! -hugs- ^_^

20 June, 2006 12:40  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

of coz can lah. wah, to be with you is like an honour man. it has always been my dream to do things with you...

21 June, 2006 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home