***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Alas....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Alas....

Finally finish my last paper today. Had a dreadful countdown since last week.... I dun really feel as if I have finished my exams, partly is because a lot of people have left Toroa.

The paper today was my worst paper in this exams. 125 MCQ, and totally never give chance. All the questions require higher order application, and it is a darn 100 level paper. I should have taken a higher level paper instead, easier to pass. I just want to pass, not to score, now I'm really hoping that I won't fail....

Had dinner with Mingyang at The Reef, something like Fish n Co, but I still think Fish n Co is nicer, though Mingyang insisted that The Reef have really good food.

Darn, my leg is still swollen from last week's tramp, this is a result of lack of training and discipline. I trek like this shouldn't be too much a problem for me, I wonder what happen...muz be because of age.... K, I musn't find excuses for myself.

My hair is so long now and I need a hair cut, will do it when I'm back in Singapore. It has been more than half a year since my last hair cut. =p It is getting a little too unpresentable, though I dun really care, but pple r all so superficial, bo bian....

Tml's morning match would be quite exciting, from my analyze, I think Germany, Poland, England and TnT will win. So far my investing in probability of the soccer aka betting hasn't fail me yet. Initial capital of $20 is not growing to a pot of $160, after tonite, I think I will be hitting near $250 assuming my predictions are all correct.

The last 2 world cup brought much returns, and hopefully this one will be the same. =) And people, stop gambling on it, coz as the chinese saying goes, 10 gamble 9 sure lose one. That is why I choose to invest with calculated risk and expected returns. Together with my emergency cutting price at $20, there is no way I will lose money now. And make sure when you invest, dun put all your eggs in the same basket, diversification works, I have gain 800% returns already. If at the end of this world cup I can reach $500, then my North Island trip is for free. hahaha. But first, let me clear this group stage with a high first.

Enough of Tipster Special. If anyone want a fool proof bet, take a draw at half time for all matches. If you look at stats, so far almost every night got team draw at half time, overall you will win one lah.

Tomorrow is a busy day clearing my room and preparations for moving out and trip to N.Island. And Port Craig is cancel due to poor response, shall stay at home and rest my stupid leg.....

And finally, I got the acceptance package from ITAM today. Alright, now for all the preparations for Mexico....argh

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, u had a psychology paper today too? haha... i had 120MCQ questions, but level 3000 tho. Don't have as cheery results to report like u.

21 June, 2006 00:00  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

oh my gosh, i juz hpe i can pass man...this is a killer.

21 June, 2006 23:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home