***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: This is only the beginning...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This is only the beginning...

I finally started formal study here yesterday...is 3rd week though, but it is never too late. It is so hard to listen to the lectures, the accent is sometimes too strong, even their own students dun get it...hahaha

Yesterday is also the first day of my Salsa class, had so much fun.....My friends say i'm a natural...I wish it is true man. But it is really a very sexy dance. and somehow I find the learning here better than singapore and of coz, the fees are so much cheaper.

Today had quite a fun day in school, did another Lab for Psyc...I signed up for Varsity Table Tennis competition, winners get 250$, did I mention that I used to play for my constituency. So long never play, i just hope to get top 3, at least go some sort of income, not that bad also...just pray no Chinese students will compete with me...hahaha

Then golf lessons was cancelled due to poor response, but I did go for wine appreciation lesson at nite. Learnt lotsa kwel stuff, next time when you drink wine with me, dun pray pray hor...tasted 6 bottles of wine. Most from NZ, next week we will be moving on to europe. Then on the 5th which is the last lesson, my instructor is going to bring us to his winery, how cool rite? hahaha, meanwhile, cheers to everyone, please drink to your heart contents. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home