***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: ***生日快乐 ^|nNoC3Nt^***

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

***生日快乐 ^|nNoC3Nt^***

My flatmates organised a surprise party for me in my flat. Wanted a low key birthday to enjoyed the mother nature, but this noisy one is an experience too. Not that they really caught me by surprise but their kind gestures reallie touched my heart. Barely know them for like 1 month, and they are so so nice...

I wanted to Thank God for giving me 24 good years and for my wonderful parents and all my fantastic friends. This birthday is really wonderful and I definitely won't forget it. Why would I not forget it...???

Because...

I received 2 stalks of flowers. I only received flowers like once in my life. :) And this time I got two, both are from New Zealand, and it is really nice. They are now placed in my living room to charmed anyone who steps into the house...

Because...

Karla cooked me a wonderful dinner. Not exactly cook, she bought the chicken, the bread, the wine, only the salad was mixed. But it was nice, because of her thoughfulness, and 100% effort. And while eating dinner, we saw...

...something that I have never seen b4 in my entire life.

It is a moonrise. I saw this while having dinner at Karla's place. Isn't it a beauty. Disclaimer, photo have not been editted, real colour and real moon, not SUN. The scene is really worth dying for....

Because...

I ate 7 cakes. One Cheesecake made my Alex(my flatemate), Elena(my flatmate) brought mi chocolate cake, my Italian friends bought Vanila Strawberry cake, Abbey made banana cake, Toroa gave me a complimentary bdae cake, Karla made Tiramisu(even though she had never tried one b4) and one last one below....

Because...

The last cake was ordered by Tiann Tiann. It came with flowers, cake and some chocolate stuff, enough to give me diabeties. Thank you so much dearie, ai si ni le.

Because...

I rec'd so many SNAIL mails(thanks Vallie, Sabz, Ben Boh, Davina, Simin, Auntie Agnes, and Mum), sms, emails, msn and calls. Thank you Kester, Mark, Chau, AM, Martina, Daphne, Gloria, Guanglong, Ah Mei, Adeline, Jasmin, Deborah, Yingwen, Dawnie, Liqing, Liping, Meiwen, Bernie, Huiting, Weizhong, Ningyin, Charlene, Adeline, and the many more people that I miss out...the list goes on.

Even my boss from also send me a message, my broker from phillips send me a bdae message and NTUC too...hahaha, looks like the personal touch is getting better as the years go by. :)

Thank you all for making this day so special for me. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home