***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: My theory of Sunday Bath

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My theory of Sunday Bath

-Sunday-
Had a good run at the white water today. Though it was really freezing and weather was not as good as yesterday, I have learnt so much more. My very first time on a white water kayaking trip. Learnt Eddy Slide and how to go down rapids. The trip was an hour drive away from city, not only did i enjoyed the trill of the rapids but also the serenity of the most talked about mother nature in NZ. Kayaking on the fresh water, something that I have never tried b4. :)

Since the secondary school days, Sunday bath is like the most important time of the week for me. It is a time when I spent time in my bathroom, thinking of what I have done for the past week and use the remaining to think about what I want to accomplish or set out to do in the following week. It is like a 'recharge' time, where I will motivate and psyche myself to the coming week. This week have been a very fruitful week, and next week will be even more exciting becauses all my courses will come together.

This one month in NZ have been very much worth it, other than to much of my dismay, i have not travel out of dunedin yet, but i'm sure i will be doing this right after easter. On the other hand, I never expected myself to try so many outdoor sports here, it is like a dream come true for any extremists...you get to do everything, new things and all are at VERY affordable prices.

Karla asked me to walk home with her after mass in the evening because she was scared of dark, and apparently the sun set at 9pm and after mass it is only 8pm. But anyway, i sense something is wrong. My flatmates suddenly cancelled the flat dinner which was suppose to be on all sundays without even telling me. Hmm....and when I finally got back, from the outside, all lights were off, this won't be the case, someone will sure on the lights somewhere...I knew it.

And when I entered the hall....SURPRISE!!!! My flatmates and karla organised a bdae party for me, and lotsa my friends were there, even my mentor was there(how the hell did he know abt it). The whole house was decorated with streamers and balloons, there are like deco even outside my room...this is so funky, i dunno if this is the normal HALL kinda life or is it the ang mohs kinda of way to party...

Will post the pics in the next update. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home