***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: There is always time for something

Saturday, March 11, 2006

There is always time for something

Went to shop around for wetsuit after lessons but the designs are sucky and it is quite exorbitant. Was shopping in the rain. The rain came and left about 5 to 6 times. I hate this unpredictable weather...argh. Is like I have to bring my windbreaker out on a sunny day, bcoz you may not know when is going to rain....everybody does that too.

When I came back, I discovered my 2nd mail. :) Is from my MUM. A birthday card. It takes about 10days to deliver here from Singapore. Thank you so much mum. *muacks*


I was trying to rush my work in the evening the whole day, and I was facing the window, then I suddenly sit back and enjoy the scenery after the rain, I saw some sunlight coming out from the holes of the clouds and shinning into a small area on the mountain. The view is mesmerizing. Is just like the whole mountain look so gloomy and there is this patch of sunshine over the ridge line of the mountain, I was too engross in appreciating the beauty of it and did not really want to capture this down in my camera.

After 5mins, the rainbow appears right abvoe the mountain. This 10mins of appreciation mother nature is definitely worth dying for. It is totally awesome. In life, we are often too busy to take some time off our busy schedule to relax and chill. Everybody needs some break sometimes. And what other better way is it then to stop what your are doing, look at the sky, enjoy the sunshine and face the wind and take a deep breadth of the air around you.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home