***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I told you it was innate....

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I told you it was innate....

Today, I'm supposed to cook for my flat and I invited Karla along since I'm gonna cook some food which is supposed to be Singaporean flavour. Dinner is to be served at 7pm, and I started preparing at 5pm.

Basically I cooked 3 dishes...

Dish number 1....



Dish number 2....


Dish number 3....




I have never in my entire life cooked any of the above. And I just received instructions from my mum on how to cook via MSN and using some creativity. Thank you MUM. Tiann taught me how to cook Zuchini, but I added more stuff...thanks dearie.

And of coz, I "borrow" sweetcorn from Kevin, and chicken wing from Alex.

Everyone was praising the food, and everyone was busy eating, no one talk, so I presumed the food is really good. Want to thank my Mum for guiding me... Mum, I told you right, I'm born a chef, dun have to practice, my First Time always make Perfect....;p



This is the dinner picture. From L to R: Me, Karla, Elena, Laurie, Kevin and Alex.


After dinner, had a game of poker. Won quite alot. Too bad no $$$ is involved. If not, I will be winning thousands. :)

Went for a run yesterday(my first run in NZ). I felt as if I'm running in a refrigerator. And the best part is i'm running in my shorts....*shivers* The air is so thin, it made it so hard for breathing, plus I'm having a flu now...but I safely ended up on a hill which is like just behind my flat, which I think is quite an achievement. The view is so nice...and the air is obviously fresh, but too thin for my liking.

Saw Wedding Crashers yesterday, for the 3rd time since December. I never seem to get bored of that show. I find it rather meaningful(only the last part). If you really want something so much, you should do all you can to achieve it. Even if you fail, at least you tried. Especially to all the lovers outside, time wait no one, if you really like him/her, for god sake, confess to them. Who knows, someone that actually hates you to the core may end up being your wife. Anyway, I found this tool a couple of months ago and I thought is quite accurate, in terms of the fore-telling. At least I put my ex-crushes in and I got the results that was expected. Give it a try...CLICK HERE. For more accurate answer, please put in First name(surname) and last name(your name).

Things that I planned to signed up this week...
-Horse Riding course
-Golf Course
-White water kayaking
-Kitesurfing
-Cave Kayaking
-Cave Diving
-Surfing

I hope to accomplish all the above before easter(including, my wine appreciation, ballroom dance and salsa). And I will start to plan my after easter stuff soon, hopefully can include some small getaway to nearby cities.

You know my friends actually have 2 blogs? Why the hell do they need 2 blogs man? One for personal life and the other for external? Is so funny. The reader really have to be a fan of that person to patiently reads two blog which belongs to the same person...poor thing. Anyway, one should only be online when they have excess time at night or something like that. I do not expect you to read my blog frequently, because I believe all my friends do have a life. You can do so many things in the day, live your life to the fullest man, make every minute worth living for. Dun waste your time on surfing or chatting away. Of coz unless you have to, ie, if your chatting with desmond of coz....

Anyone know this riddle...
When is a car not a car???


2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI DESMOND!
I didn't even realize you're in New Zealand already! And I just read some of your entries (you did say you know that your friends have a life...) and I so envy your to do list. I never get to do that back here at home... Parents too paranoid. hehehe.

Ey! I didn't know you cook! You should have let us taste some of your, eherm, great dishes and let us judge how natural your talent is ;) I am really curious... Can you send me your recipe for the Baked Zucchini w/ Potato shavings and melted cheese? It really, really looks great you know... Would like to learn that.

Just email me when you feel like it! Advanced happy birthday.

09 March, 2006 09:34  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

Hi Rae,

Really nice to hear from you. Have been here for exactly a month as of now. How have you been?

Is pretty great here. Anyway, if you really want to do something, I'm sure you can convinced your parents allow you to do it right...you are rae the greatest, have more faith in yourself man.

Anyway, the recipe that you requested. Just shave/cut the potatoes into small pieces and then cute the zucchini up(normal cutting will do). Then add olive oil, salt, pepper, and (whatever seasoning you want, I actually stop here). Then mixed it well, put unto an aluminium foil then baked it. Put it at 200-230degrees until you are able to see the zucchinis almost transparent and the potatoes abit roasted then you can take out oven. Put everything into a bowl. Put lotsa cheese shavings on top of all these, then put into the microwave oven for 3mins, it should melt the cheese. And you will get a nice meal. :)

Let me know how it turn out. :)

09 March, 2006 19:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home