***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: A pleasant surprise!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A pleasant surprise!!!

Started the day with Psychology Lab lesson. Today we learn about the effect of caffeine on our reaction time. And at the end we are required to do a lab report. It has been like almost a decade since I went into a Lab. But the process is so fun. I truly enjoyed myself in the lab, and I think I really learn alot.....SMU doesn't even offer Lab for Psychology lesson.

Wednesday is my longest day in school, 9-5pm. I attended the briefing for kayaking this weekend. It was quite cool, the whole meeting thing took less than 15mins, no time waste, I'm quite impress with their efficiency, and everyone is on time, and dats good. You won't believe how much I'm gonna pay for the trip, is 15-20NZ$. That's how cheap, like 10times cheaper compared to M'sia.

When I got back home, I saw a note for me to go to the office to collect a mail from them. And I thought is a mail from my mine which was sent out at the end of Feb and it finally arrived. However, to my surprise, is a prezzie, an earlie prezzie for my Bdae from my dearest Val. I got my bdae present on her bdae, how cliche can that be? Anyway, thank you so much dearie. I'm like how happy when I finally saw some mail for me, and is a parcel. Ai si ni le. And I like the contents so much, and I'm sure one of the person that I will see in Heaven is you, and that is if I go to heaven.



Had to rush for my glowworm trek at 7pm. Had a good long walk before we end up in trekking in the dark. Everybody has a light, and I forgot to bring one. Have to walk in the dark. It was so muddy and slippery. I wore sandles, which make movement even worst. We were later spilt into two groups, one which will go to the glow worm caves and the other which is my group will head up to the water fall. I swear is so freaking stupid to be trekking in Jeans, shirt, and my nice sweater. They did not even tell us to be prepared to WET n DIRTY. Luckily, i'm somehow or another, I manage to avoid any falls and mud which is a good thing. The final destination proved to be worth it. With a nice waterfall just before my eyes, you can see the whole rock wall filled with glow worms. The place around the waterfall is pitch dark, and we can see the glowworms glowing, and my friend was telling me that is one place he will bring his gf to, so romantic. But it is really really very nice. Is definitely worth the walk.

When I reached home, I discovered this small like fellow named GLOWY followed me home. How cute right...

I was having deep thoughts today...
Have you guys ever been in a situation that you really really want to do something but cannot find someone to do with you, and thus you decided to give it a miss. When I have been in that situation for like countless of times and now I'm again met with this problem. You see, when you do things yourself, you may end up being lonely, but if you do it alone, you get to know more people. U noe, the normal pros n cons, but being an asian, you know they dun really make effort to get to know you...so you will get reallie lonely.

But in the end, heck it. I just went ahead to sign up for everything ALONE. Dun wanna to wait for people to 'think about it', 'sleep on it', 'see first', 'maybe', etc.... Personally, I think we should all learn to be decisivie and learn how to manage your time well. So stupid to keep thinking and not doing. You actually spend more time thinking than actually doing, how sad can that be? I strongly feel that if you really really want to do something, never let anything stop you from doing it, you gotta hype yourself to do it. The first step is always the hardest to make, but I'm very sure, after everything, the experiences is definitely worth it. I hope you guys can do whatever you want...n live life to the max....

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desmond!!!
Awesome blog, my friend. Masturbation, Food, Vintage Cars (is 80s vintage already?), and adventure sports. Can't beat a combination like that. Yours is an interesting read!! Link me up misteroliver.blogspot.com.

Wilfred, the not-so-innocent one.

09 March, 2006 01:02  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

mr oliver,
finally sometime to surf blogs eh? How have you been? dun try to make fun of me uh...
hope your njoying yaself. will u get to see the rest of the P&G pple soon? cum NZ find me...

09 March, 2006 12:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home