***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Lotsa first time today....

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lotsa first time today....

Today had another long day. Lectures are so boring, I'm really intending to skip all of them soon. Time should be spent to do more fun stuff. Opps, my mum is reading this, I can't let her see...hahaha

It was sunny the whole day, so I would call it a good day. Yesterday was freezing cold. After the walk, both my hands and legs are numb. I went under the hot shower to defroze it. After it was defroze, my palms and soles are flushed red, as if the blood can finally circulate again, what a scene.

I started on my ballroom dance today. It was very fun. I'm quite a slow learner, but I'm already aspire to be a great ballroom dancer, is such a graceful dance. I just need more practice to perfect it.

I also cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice today. It was so good....take a look....




I cooked it for VJ who went to Singapore for exchange last year. And he helped me to find toroa, and so to fulfill his crazed, and another first time attempt to cook something wonderful, YET AGAIN.


I'm having white water canoeing this weekend and salsa and wine appreciation start next week, so many things happening so soon.....and I am starting to miss Dunedin, New Zealand....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home