***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Enriching week

Monday, January 22, 2007

Enriching week

I can't believe how I'm able to feel so much within one week. I dunno how to describe this week, it seems as if I can tell you that I experienced all emotions that I did in my whole life in just one week. A mixture of everything, happiness, saddness, uncertainty, confidence, optimism, disappointment, lost, etc.

I just feel so mixed up. And also, partly because my room is still in a mess. Alright, will get on with my packing after this entry.

This week itself made me decide how I would want to lead my life. I think from now on, I have to start to give priority to important things in my life, and will not want to be one who does everything. I realized sometimes and somethings doesn't give u a positive NPV, so there is no point in putting in so much effort into.

There are things that I wished things would turn out betta, unfortunately things dun allwaiz go the way u want it. Life is as such, juz live it. Met up with one of the two person which I admired most in my university, and he offered me a point of view which I totally missed it. And in a way, i feel so blessed to have find such a gd fren in.

People make use of people, you are only wanted most when pple needed you most. People who are worth living for are people who will stick to u thru thick n thin, and not wanting anything back in return. I'm glad I have alot of u guys, and there are tonnes who are really not worth it.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home