***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Morning air

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Morning air

Today went I stepped out of the house slightly after 6.30am, the smell in the air reminds me of Primary, Secondary school days and army days. It is when I have to leave my house early.

I use to wake up at 5am every morning when I was in Secondary school. Yeah, try doing this for 4 years. =p I was rewarded at the end of the day when I got into my JC when I just need to wake up 10mins before the bell rings (thats like 7.15am), and did I say I was a stay out personnel even though I wasn't really suppose to. Stayed out for half my army days, and I have to go back to camp early in the morning. It was really worth it, because nothing beats the bed and the pillow at home.

Ok, back to the air. The air today just brought back memories, memories of the past which i deeply missed and will allwaiz treasure. There will be so much more of waking up to the morning air this semester as I seek to maximise everyday by having a sleep early n wake up early mentality.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home