***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Kota Tinggi, Malaysia

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kota Tinggi, Malaysia

As crazy as ever. Upon touching down SG 7hours, I made my way to JB and Kota Tinggi M'sia with fellows comrades from 2nd Coy, Sect 1. Wah lau. it was hell of adventure.

It was a day of sinless indulgence. Feasted on so many things for breakfast lunch and dinner. You cannot imagine how much I missed Asian food. One year without man....

We had a mini bike expedition to Kota Tinggi Waterfall. It was really adventurous. First we really do not know the way, and second, we were in the Kota Tinggi Flooded Zone. So me and ah pang has to walk in those flooded area. It was groin deep. It can be really dangerous walking in those flooded area. Because you dunno where is the drain. Kota Tinggi Waterfall was so deserted, we were like the only people there. The swim in the waterfall was really refreshing and chilly.... But I enjoyed every momemnt of it. Because of the environment and the company of course.
The 4 of us went for a hair-do. I used to be a strong advocate of having a natural colour of the hair, but why did i highlight it then.... good question. I think is because after my exchange I realized how much I missed out in life if I kept to all my principles. Everything good/bad, try at least once, lol. Then at least I know how good or how bad it is what, then I will/will not try it again the future. Live your life once, live it good.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home