***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Terminal

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Terminal

Back dating of entries.

My flight for LA from Mexico was held back due to bad weather, and I have to wait for 24hours in the airport for my next plane. It was something that I wished it didn't happened and yet then I was wishing that it did. Was hoping that I could try staying in the airport like that for like a while.

It was my kinda ideal settings, it is totally not like what you saw in Terminal where there are lotsa nice facilities. I was literally sleep sitting on a hard chair at the food court becoz the nite b4 i didnt sleep. But the adventure was kinda fun. I watch like 6-7 movies that is on my comp while waiting for my plane and guess what? I met Bianca, can you believe how small the world is. She was there to wait for his bf's arrival from Canada, however, the bf didnt arrive. So we were great companions for each other during our short stints in the airport.

The thing I wanna talk about is that I feel kinda weird when I was actually hoping deep inside me that I would miss this flight and experience this moment of staying in the airport. It isn't the most pleasing experience, but it is definitely something that I can look bad and think how crazie it was for the things that I did which I won't mention here. Part of it includes illegally walking in and out of the customs without the guards knowing. thats really funnie...

but thank god, I got to fly the next flight, if not, I would rather die in the airport as it was the one of the most boring airport ever.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home