***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Running after the sun...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Running after the sun...

I remb when I was in NZ, we were driving westwards, and the sun was setting, so it was like a scene as if we were chasing the sun. And in NZ, the sun take a few hours to set, so we were like literally chasing the sun bcoz our route home is like 8 hours, even after the sun is gone, u are like chasing the sunset light. That scene is just so wonderful.

This chasing the sun feeling is so real now to me...

Have u ever felt that u fought the hardest battle in your life, and at the end of the day, u dun find meaning in doing it. Hmmmph, i kinda feel like this in a way. A feeling of emptiness, hard to describe. I just find end up in a dead end whenever I start to think of things. N i think with this, I changed alot. Well, both physically and personALLY.

Maybe what I experienced really change me. But I didnt really experience anything drastic, what wld it be? Maybe I'm just too long from home, but I dun reallie feel homesick. Maybe I'm just lonely, but I allwaiz have frenz ard me...so what changed? Hard to describe, how to realize to. Maybe is just my 1/4 life crisis. In need to find who i really am and what is my main purpose on planet earth.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Thats the both gd/bad thing abt me, think too much. lol.
But as of now, i really really want to find my passion back...passion about life in general. I'm sure it is somewhere nea. The sun will rise tomorrow, and I will continue chasing the sun till I finally get hold of it. ;)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home