***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: it is official

Monday, December 11, 2006

it is official

I just weigh myself, and I lost 10kg for the entire 2006. 2007 will be a year where i will seek to put on sufficient weight, right now, i think I should be underweight liao.

Fret not, I have been through all kinda phases la, with tummy, with bones, and juz nice. I'm confident of getting back to my original size n mass. Errr, this is more for like my mum. She will be, u betta eat more. lol.

Dun worrie, if i got chance, i wld definitely eat more than less. Gone with the days that I feast on practically anything and everything. But one year away from singaland makes me miss the food so much, I will never take for granted a plate of chicken rice, nasi lemak or even a bowl of mee pok ta....

I'm not a fussy eater, but I allwaiz complained the lack of variety ard skol in sg. But I have already planned where to eat and will never get bored. hahaha....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home