***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Ultimo Domingo en Mexico

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ultimo Domingo en Mexico

Last Sunday in Mexico is defintely a quiet but nice one. It is not often you see clear blue sky with sun shining on you in Mexico City, but the sun is shining so brightly, and I just love it. Especially when temp is at 8 degrees.

Gonna miss this place big time. The food, the drinks, my frenz and latinas of course.

I'm 3/4 done with my packing thou I still have 4 more days to go, hahaha, I dunno why I so anxious in packing up also, maybe is because, I wanna make sure I have everything that I want to bring back. I hope I did not leave anything behind, other than footprints.

Will try to do a concluding entry on the day before my departure when I think my innermost feelings will be most cleared....

Still rushing my last essay...argh...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home