***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: We are all part of an equation

Monday, November 27, 2006

We are all part of an equation

Did you know that in order for those in the developed countries to continue to live that kinda lifestyle, poverty in the world have to exist. There has to be people doing that kinda jobs that nobodie wants to do. In order for some people to earn lotsa money, some will have to make do with minimum.

Doesn't that put all of us into part of the equation on earth.

The happiness of some will be built on the sufferings of others.

One's lost is another's gain.

I feel that my life is so fortunate, but there is someone out there who is born to be less fortunate so as to balance the equation.

Why should I feel happy when I know someone out there will be sad? Sigh, the world isn't fair. Nobody say it is to begin with.

Is it true that this equation really exist?

I'm sure as long as you are able to read this post, you are considered very fortunate, bcoz you are one of the 1 billion internet user in this world. I can't help but to feel disappointed in myself, bcoz so mani times, I have been taking so many things for granted, and getting upset for the little things in this world. sigh....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home