***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Another down...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another down...

In less than 24 hours I have completed 2 papers. That is some kind of feat.

Something really strike me today. While I was doing the paper, I suddenly cannot find a reason why are you taking exams? Like seriously, i know is to do a check on whether we know what we have been studying all these while. Duh, of coz i noe that logic...

what i mean is what the hell am i doing? like, i didnt prepare much, the papers is about bullshitting, questions are asking about your opinion and you can start smoking your ways. Some will say if you pay attention in class or know your work, your quality of the shit is better. But I reallie hate exams. U can flood me with project, reports and assignment but I detest exam to the core. because it is not realistic. And is like forcing u to learn ya semester well. Oh well, luckily I only left one exam this semester and one last one next semester and I will be done with it.

till now i still dun haf an idea of what I want to work as and definitely how i want my future to be. but one thing that is for sure, traveling is in my plans.

had a conversation with my fren, i was saying how cum u so zai, and he say he is not zai because he is not earning more than 10k each mth. lotsa pple deemed success as earning that kinda money? My close fren is the top student in his fac, and he is happy with his pay even though it is nt high, neither is it low la. but the fact is he clearly cherish his life n everything around him more than the stopid salary.

if given me a choice, i juz wanna work in my farm n be able to feed myself for the rest of my life. i think $$$ is either a want or a need. haha, i think i need $$$ to travel ard. but i dun necessary want it that much... sigh. hw i wish we can go bac to the past, where we dun need $$$ for anything. so shiok...

oh well, last paper on monday n holiday here i go. for the rest, mug hard n gd luck.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home