***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Adventure begins on 27th Nov

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Adventure begins on 27th Nov

Yesterday I tok to my prof and he allowed me to take my spanish test on Friday. I have one paper on Sat and one more on Mon, and thats the end of the skol for me.

I think I'm really blessed bcoz official lessons only end next week and exams officially ends on the 22nd Dec, and i already finish skol on the 27th nov. I think i made all exchange students here in ITAM jealous big time. All tried to change the exam dates but was futile, so the bulk of them have to stay in mex still 22nd. Dun worrie guys, i will njoy and party hard for you guys.

Now that I have turn in all my term papers, I'm just afraid they will throw the paper back at me and tell me to improve on it. I mean, it is pretty ridiculous, because I have already edited once, so they better stop harassing me.

And as for exams, hmm, i think i have already passed all my courses, but I just have to make sure I pass the finals so that overall will be a pass for me, and getting a pass for all is not exactly hard, so these few days I have been having movie marathons, it was so so good. :)

And I'm so looking forward to my adventure on which begin on 27th nov which will take me round half of central america. woohoo... I will be going with Damian from swizz for this trip, and he will have to rush back half way for his exams, at least he is accompanying me for the most dangerous part of the trip. So no sweat....

So dun think I will blog much, unless I have got internet or super free which i doubt so. if not, juz drop me a mail at my gmail yah? Take care all, n for those who will be having exams, my heart feels for you and I promise to enjoy the max for you guys. *hugz*

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home