***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Have you changed?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Have you changed?

Lately, I have quite a handful of serious conversations with friends, and I realized lotsa them have changed....have you?

When I say change, i mean like the general feel is all gone. I have friends who changed to be very cold, losing the human touch and alot more...all these causes the interaction to be so stale. Maybe is because of the lack of my physical prescene, which I doubt is the case, but rather, i strongly believe the environment shape them to what they are now.

Is not hard to change, and people do change. Everyone change... Is not that I want to persistently hang on to the past, but I would like to know what causes the change...
Change is imminent, but change also means destruction to lotsa stuff, though it can also means improvement to many studf as well....

But to a certain extend, I strongly believe that individuals choose to change, or is something like self-inflicted change to ensure survival and fitting into this humanic system. Most of the time, I feel the change is fake. The person actually know that he/she should not behave in this way, but they choose to do so... Well, is juz a personal thot, but i strongly believe many a times, this is true. How can one juz totally forget about who he is and what he is suppose to do.

The world is cold, the interaction between homo sapiens shld be warm...the human touch as well as the physical touch need to really be prescene. I juz pray that if people do change, they would take in consideration that other people who will b affected by their change.

At the end of the day, i strong believe in kong zi, as his saying goes, ren zhi chu, xing ben shan...all humans in general are kind pple deep within them. And overall, everyone is good...and i would want to continue to believe it this way.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home