***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Forecast of my life

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Forecast of my life

I know this week will be a great week for me because I always get a very good forecast for my week ahead on weekends or mid week.

Everytime MAN U win, my week following it will be better, and everytime they win again in Mid-week, it will just make it even better. It is not too bad this season as MAN U is top of the table now with a 3 points lead infront of chelsea, so my morale and motivation level is super high in positive relation to MAN U's chart movements.

It is just how wonderful that TVAnt provide me with all LIVE MAN U matches. Matches that I will have to visit Changi V every weekend to watch or keep my pathectic livescore.com on.

Good, man u juz won the game with a rooney double dramatic fashion. yeah...and another wat to forecast me week ahead will also be that all the top clubs other than MAN U start losing every week. hahaha... evil but i like.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home