***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The next chapter?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The next chapter?

So many of my friends around me are graduating and many are feeling a strong sense of farewell. People kept telling me this is the last week 13 and this is the last presentation in this uni. haha... Well, I choose to look back for the many moments in schoool for the pass 3 years. It comes with a mixed feelings...

Made lotsa gd frenz, enemies, and lotsa people with the love-hate relationship, but at the end of the day, the one thing that I will allwaiz keep with me are the memories.... Memories of my varsity life, being happy or sad, fun or dull, love or hate, i will not deny i truly enjoy every single bit of any and every experience.

No, I have not yet starting to miss skol, despite me being away for a yr. I have so many things to look forward too... At this point of time when everyone is just waiting and njoying their "final days" in school and waiting to graduate, I'm looking forward to go bac to sko, the exact same feelings I have juz b4 i enter varsity. The feeling of excitment, the feeling of dunno-what-to-expect, the feeling of being new to the environment. and also the feeling of wanting to experience much much more.

I believe many are already closing this chapter of their life, while I'm actually having that kinda feeling same as the one u have when the examiner tells u that u left 15mins and you are just half way thru your final essay question, and you would wanna perfect it and fill it up as much as possible. I feel that Im at the bottomless pit, I just wanna to continue to experience as much as I can with the days that Im left in my varsity. I'm totally not thinking about my graduation at all, because at the end of the day, i feel that my life wont change.

Not looking for a competitive life or getting involve in a rat race. I just wish to constantly challenge myself with new experiences and making new n good frenz.... And no, I'm not moving into the next chapter, my book has no chapters, it juz goes on and on, the future is what it is build on from the past and the present is something that I cherish alot. And with this, i would like to share some of my experiences on my varsity life here....

Taken with Gan with PNE CFO on our EF interview. His house is a pennhouse in Novena. Gosh.

GLs for orientation camp when we were yr2s.Was in a community service camp for another LTB. Pict with Thomas and Sihui(sg varsity's fastest female) China B5M with my grp mates. May, Sisi n tt.
Convocation with my OBS group. Too bad now the freshman have no more OBS.
D2d 2005, a service learning proj with YRP. Kayaking in M'sia and appear in ST.
IVP for the run team as we did well....
SIF Host Fellowship Prog with my uni's Most Brilliant Student - Zing My 1st open house in varsity.
BGS grp mates...power team.
The first ever sailing expedition for my uni to Riau Islands....
LTB proj grp mates in Andrew and Grace home. We build the house behind. Not the building, but the house. This is one of my best proj grps....
Comms grp. Power team with all girls and one guy. U can see I have no choice by to wear pink too. OBS group...the most happening OBS group. My uni's Floorball team. Next year is my final IVP. sobz....
Ethics grp...another power team.
And finally, the Crew - All highly capable individuals, and it is rare to have a grp pix, well, this is the most complete pix, other than shaun who is happy playing away in sweden when we took this.

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! that pic is how old one sia. now cass and my hair opp length already. haha! sigh... i tried to look for a complete crew shot but realised i dun have one either.

21 November, 2006 00:51  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

woah, so u got long hair nw n cass got short? my hair looks completely diff in length too. i'm sure lotsa pple have changed...

i have got one with all of us but im too tall, i block somebody's face...

21 November, 2006 01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home