***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The greatest love of all....

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The greatest love of all....

Picture this scenario: The whole day long, the kids are driving you up the wall with their endless demands. They will not do as you tell them; and you are about to catch them by their necks and throttle them! Then, when they are fast asleep at night, you look at their innocent faces in sweet repose - and you forgive them anything!

Being a mother has brought out the best and worst in me. I never imagine I can feel such unconditional love until I became a parent. Previously when anyone said that parents, especially mothers, will still love their children even if they have committed murder, I told myself - "Huh ¡­ wait till you become a parent!" Now, I can see the truth in the statement.

My sons, Dhany and Rudi had come home from school with grades that you don't want to tell anyone about. And I would make it clear that I was disappointed with their grades and not them. They had brought the police round to my home countless times by the noise from their electric guitars and out-of-tune singing. Back then, I was furious each time I came home from work to see the police patrol car at my doorstep Yet, now when I think back, I do not feel one bit of anger, if anything, it is with some amusement.. But, I am still angry with the neighbour who called the police on them. She had complained about our other neighbours too.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home