***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Photographer/Model

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photographer/Model

During my trip for the past 2 weeks, I was exploring into great depth about photography.

And the reason of this entry was inspired by none other - Kester. He just wrote in my friendster testimonial about me posing once in every 50 of my pictures. I dunno shld I treat that as a compliment or what. lol.

Is either he is trying to say I'm taking a picture of myself once out of 50 pictures that I take, or I HAVE to take a picture of myself for every 50 pictures i take. I dun think u guys see the difference in what I say. But generally, I'm not being vain lah. People complaint I take too much picture of things other than myself, so bo bian, I have to somehow show people how I look like, at least once a while lah... Moreover, this pretty face here is worth every second of ya time viewing. =p Besides, I dun even show my personal modeling portfolios to modeling agencies, so u guyz betta count yaself luckie seeing mi.

Ok, as i was saying earlier on. I was actually trying to find out what is needed to take good pictures. My passion for photography started when I realized I have the gift of conceptualising phots, maybe is because I came from a designing background. U all dunno write, I use to be a book prize winner for D&T when i was in sec skol. Ok, serious stuff... U need to have the eye for details, thats very impt. n u muz be able to find the right angel for the right frame n the right position. Then when ur more experience, u start to play with lighting and the shuttle.

But later did I realize that, to take a good picture, u need to have a calm n peaceful mind, and the most impt thing is TIME. Time must be on your side. Relax, and njoy the pix taking session. I realize lotsa pple juz wanna tke lotsa pix of everything, everybody and everywhere. I would term these people as people who wanna capture the moment.

U noe what is the best way of capturing the moment? Is not by means of ya camera...it is what is up in ya head - MEMORY. Thats the best tool to capture moments. N i certainly have a good tool to capture beautiful memories as well.

And do you really know what is really needed to take good pix...

AN SLR...I'm starting a innoc3nt's SLR fund for my 2007 bdae, so if any kind and generous soul out there, please do what you can to support this cause. It is definitely very worth it. The pix for viet, philippines and euro that u will see in this blog totally depends on u....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home