***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Diner: Waiter, look at this chicken,
nothing but skin and bones.
Waiter: What else do u want, feathers?
Diner: I can't eat such a rotten
chicken. Call the manager!
Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it
either.
Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!
Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk
there, do you?

***************************************
Ben: These ice-cream are too expensive
John: Stop complaining and pay with a
smile.
Ben: I wish I could but the man insists
on cash!

***************************************
Man : Where are you from?
Woman : U.S.A
Man : Are you here on vacation?
Woman : No lah! I'm here for lunch.
Man : What!!! All the way from United
States of America!!!
Woman : No lah! Upper Serangoon Avenue.
Man : !!@#$%

***************************************
A customer went to snack bar and ordered
a hamburger.
When 20 minutes had gone and his food
hadn't arrived, the irritated customer asked the waiter.
Customer: Will my hamburger be long?
Waiter: No, sir...it will be round.

***************************************
Two young boys was having their morning
breakfast, consist of hot chocolate and cereal. As he almost
finish his meal, the younger of the two headed for their aquarium,
his hand full of cereal.
Just before he feeds the turtles and the fish, his mother came into the
room.

"Don't do it, Kamal", she said. "They'll die."

The boys face turned pale and throw his mother a desperate look,

"Then why did you give it to us ?"

**************************************
Almost bald man: Why do u always charge
me double? You ought to charge me cheaper for I don't have much
hair!
Barber: No, no! We don't charge for cutting the hair! We charge
for having to search for it!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home