***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Back to School...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back to School...

Somehow, I feel like I'm into my 3rd exchange. Everything is new back in sg. dunno how to explain. And so many new faces....

I'm so happy for all my friends who have found a job, going to exchange and alot of them are doing things that they like.

The thot of me coming to a full cycle (my passion for all the xtreme adventures) has surfaced recently, but i think there are still so many things that I have yet to try....

See, limited resources, unlimited wants. Da bai one leh.... But I'm really contented with what I was given. So contented that I'm seriously not asking for anything already.

The one year exchange/holiday/break was really good and refreshing. It brought light into my life.

A few years ago, there were lotsa incidents that made me realized how unfair the world is. And today, my dear friend was telling me how pek cek he is and is gg to complain. Well, my advice is, just live life as it is la, if it is yours, it will be yours. Make noise oso like that, dun mke noise also like dat. At the end of the day, the question u haf to ask yourself is what was the motivation from the start....

And I'm stuck in school now. Stupid huiqi, still waiting for you to knock off. is almost 8pm leh, and my last meal was breakfast. HURRY UP. ROAR~~~~~~~~~

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home