***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Tuesdays with Morrie

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tuesdays with Morrie

I finished another book. So impressed with myself. And I think I can relate so much of the book to life's lesson in general.

The phase, learn how to die and you will learn how to live. Just like what I allwaiz thot, live ya day as if it is your last, so that u will make sure u do what u haf to do....

I talked to a personal mentor a few days ago. It was nothing like Morrie and Mitch. He was the one who showed me travelling, showed me the faces of the world and helps me in my school work since sec skol.

To me he is was like the most organised person I ever met. Had time for almost everything. He always gave priority to me and many others who needed him. Despite all these, he did amazingly well in his studies. He has a strong faith and character. Someone whom u will never expect to be disillusioned....

Now when I mention that I want to meet him, he will say he is busy, and he always tell me he is busy. Of course, I'm sure he is busy, but the least he can do next is to tell me when will he be available. He even fell out of religion when he was the one who taught me about faith.

How can someone change so drastically. I have seen to many of them...
Change is inevitable, but drastic?

Someone told me to give up trying, as much as i want to, but I'm afraid of giving up. Mainly because, I know one day something good might happen. It may be a naive thought, but i just dun want to give up so easily...

Am i trying to stop changes? I dun think so, everyone change, i change too. But how can friendship or a relationship change, and it is even worst when there is nothing bad that happen.

Argh, i ask god to bring all these people back to me. I am not selfish, I'm merely missing them...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home