***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The first sight of Mexico...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The first sight of Mexico...

It took me 26hours from Singapore to get to Mexico City. I was so exhausted for 3 planes rides to myself here. I dunno what to expect, I really dun. With Airlines such as United and Northwest, no wonder SQ allwaiz wins.

When I was in the plane, I so many cars in the whole city, the city from aerial view was hugh, so hugh that the plane probably took like almost half an hour to reach the airport. Unlike Singapore, it is only 5mins. hahaha.

I was welcomed by Claudia's friend, Ferneda. She drove thru the impossible traffic for abt an hr to bring me to my new home for the next 4mths.

Fernenda told me the street that I'm staying is her favourite street in the whole Mexico, I was thinking she was doing some sales talk, until I saw it, I couldn't believe my own eyes. It was so rustic, so colonial, so authentic.... With spanish like houses, stoned roads, ferns growing on the wall of the houses, and the architecture of the house... What else can I ask for.

The house I'm staying is Claudia's grandparents' house, however only her Aunt Magji stays there. The house is really big, a 2 storey house with a car porch, a garden both infront and behind the house, 8 rooms in the house. What else can I ask for man.

I even got my own bathroom with wireless internet. With a big queen size bed. And the room is 1.5 times bigger than my own bedroom at home. I got a TV in my room too, just that every channel they have are all in Espanol. This is so shiok...



For those who want to send me love parcels and mail, feel free to do it to...

Leon Felipe No.77
Colonia Tlacopac
San Angel
Mexico, D.F.
C.P.01040
I reached the house at about 9 and I finished unpacking my stuff at 11pm and I have to wake up the next day at 6pm to rush to Acapulco. I have not even seen Mexcio City, and I'm already going to some other parts of Mexico. Mad rush...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home