***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: South Island Adventure Part 3

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

South Island Adventure Part 3

After Wanaka, I head towards Mount Cook(the highest mt in NZ) and Lake Tekapo before heading back to Dunedin. I have been to this two place before more than a decade ago, but I just want to see how beautiful it is.

The day started bad, because it is so foggy, and it seems like I'm the only one driving on the road, because the fog is really bad, and the visibility is really bad. I drove very slow, trying to ensure it is a below 80km/h and below 2000RPM so i can save on petrol. Then all the cars behind me cannot overtake because it is too foggy. Damn funnie, so there is like a traffic jam behind me for quite a while.

One thing about NZ is that, this place can be foggy, then u can come out completely from the fog and then go a place filled with sunshine and den go to another region filled with snow and then with fog again. How magicial...

When I reached Lake Tekapo, it was all foggy, and I was quite sian. Coz I remembered the lake being very nice and all I can see is fog. So I went to my car to sleep for a while, and when I woke up, the fog start to clear up and then it is really very nice. Will prove it with my photos. All pictures in the southern island adventure is proudly supported by Karla's camera. And yes, lotsa great pictures, and I strongly believe the results have a direct relation to the mood of the person...

When I was at Lake Tekapo, I only have half tank, and I was trying my luck to see if I can make it back to Dunedin with it. And like 50km b4 I reached back, it went down to the empty mark. I was trying to drive slowly so as to reduce fuel consumption and amazingly i am able to reach back with an empty mark.

Feeling of coming back here is so different, I wonder why, maybe it is because I'm leaving soon. :(

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

23 July, 2006 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home