***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: South Island Adventure Part 2

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

South Island Adventure Part 2

Then from Queenstown to Wanaka, via the mountain route. Drove up the mountain that cuts half the distant from the highway from Queenstown to Wanaka. It is pretty cool. I didn't expect my car can drive up that route. Really steep, but it was worth that experience. At least I drove faster than a 4 wheel drive.

And then in Wanaka... The lake is amazing. It is already so nice during winter, I really can't imagine how it is going to be like during Autumn. Awww....

I was walking along the lake, then I saw this resort by the lake which is quite evenly spread out and a stone throw away to the lake. Then there was this house on a high ground, also quite near the beach, and it has view of the whole lake and mountain. I was like thinking, this is my dream house...and it is really my dream house, because it is really so nice.

Then on Sat, Laura and her cousin Elliot brought me to Cardrona for snowboarding. I still remembered how to brake. I learnt it in snowcity. hahaha, but I think I start to be able to go down. Just a little scary man, coz even in the beginner slope, it is still so steep. hahaha, and I keep falling down. And After I mastered my heel side, I tried it on my toe side. Bad option, coz I fell down even more... Attempting the intermediate slope, was kinda scary, even though Laura and Elliot thinks I'm good enough for that level, I think it is so scary. But freaking hell, Laura is jumping everywhere, she is like so pro.

On my 2nd day, I did slightly better, trying to do more sharp turns and jumps. I noe, I very eager...and I paid for it. I had a bad fall and I rolled down the slope. Hurt my arse heaps. And even until now, my whole body still aches, especially my arse. After that fall, I did my last run, and I think I did really well. Didn't fall and came down like a pro. hahaha, ok, I will upload the video soon and feel proud about it.

Laura's family is great. Their house is so big, but it is only their rented house. Because their house is still in the process of building. So what happen is that Kevin(Laura's Dad) brought me to the site. They have 2 acers of land and it has a beautiful sight of the lake and the mountain, and the house is so big that they dun even need a 2nd storey. Then they asked me what do I think of it. I told them it was like a dream come true...a dream of mine coming true for them. At least now I'm not just dreaming, I know it can be achieved, and Kevin and Maria(Laura's Mum) did it.

I feel so inspired. They owe almost all the commercial properties in Wanaka, and have one sailing boat and one yatch...how cool is that. Then Maria is such a nice person to talk to. We even talked about sex. How cool is the mum man. And from her, I can see the greatest love of all Mums. Not that I dunno how good my mum is. But it just re-emphasize the fact that the trouble all mum go through. Like she tell me she will call Laura every now and then checking on her. And it suddenly made me realized how my mum page me 98 time in one nite and call me more than 15 times a day. Then I was so oblivious to her concern, just felt so irritating, but now I know that I'm in my mum's thoughts so often, make me feel so loved. I know i'm such a mummy's boy. till date she still calls me and message me often, not like in a relationship, sometimes your partner get so busy that they will even forget about just spending a couple of minutes to check on you. My mum is different, even when she is busy, I'm always her priority. I love you mum.

Maria was telling me how she object not using contraceptives in our religion, and I was just talking to Karla about this a week ago. And plus a few more stuff and that is why she stop practicising Catholism. Which is sad...but I guess she will come back to it some day. But she is really cool about sex. Just as long as it is not ONS but in a relationship is cool. I can never imagine any mum telling me dat. hahaha.

She taught me how to bake and cook, which I think is quite useful, in order to impress my mum in the kitchen. hahaha

And Maria is definitely that kinda wife that I want to have, she can cook, wash, do all the housework, while Kevin just laze around in the living room watching rugby. My kinda life in a marriage man. hahaha...

Overall, a wonderful weekend on Snowboarding, and I swear I will be back for more. :)

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

23 July, 2006 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home