***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Football create patriotism

Monday, July 10, 2006

Football create patriotism

i watched the soccer today in my hall. There are like 60 people from all over the world watching here. and there are quite a few french people. and it is the first time i see that people cry after their country lost. U noe, everitime u see it on TV, but i see it in real life today. Guys also cry...so are they sad bcoz the lost the game or lost as a country or what?

But one thing for sure, every country really supports their country when they come to sports...hahaha, the better the country in some sports, the higher the patriotism. I dunno if it is true, but I start to wonder, how patriotic are the people from my country?

Oh well...congrats to italy supports, even though I really felt you guys dun really deserve it. =p

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

23 July, 2006 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home