***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Acapulco

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Acapulco

Claudia's friend Fiabiola picked me up in the morning to the bus station, we too a 5 hours bus ride to Acapulco, Claudia's summer house.

It is really amazing to see the scenery on the way. Though it is not anything near NZ, but it is definitely pretty in her own way. I do see cows on the way, and for a moment I though I was in NZ. hahaha.

We spend the few days nua-ing. Sun-tanning by the beach and by the pool. It was great.
To make things even better, all our meals are mexican food cooked by Claudia's mum. The food are simply Fantastic. Mexican food are really great.... I know I'm going to miss the food once I leave this place.


I met Claudia's bro, Raul, a nice and funny guy. And then I met Raul's friends. In less than a week, I get to know so many mexicans, way to go man. And I'm slowly picking spanish. The people here is like people in Thailand, they speak their own language and a poco english.


On the 1st night, we went to the disco. The cover was 400pesos(1SGD-7pesos), and then to have a table another 100pesos. It was free flow, but the price was ridiculous. However, I heard there is an even more expensive disco. But it is so nice to see the crowd. There are all the hot latinos. Both guys and ladies are hotttttt....all of them are pretty spontaneous too. Every guy and any guy can pick up a girl. Even if the person is tipsy, it is definitely not a problem. Everything was good, just that I dun understand spanish songs, hard to dance to it lah.

It seems like my age have caught up with me, no more those havoc havoc kind liao. sianzzzz...

And it is funnie how people do funny stuff like taking numerous shots at one go. No, I have not tried Magaritas yet nor have I tried Tequila. But i have tried their drinks, quite potent thou.

Everyday I seem to wake up so late, I think I have very bad jet-lagged. There was one day that I slept from 4am to 4pm. 12hours of sleep. I think this kinda compenstated for the sleep lost in SG. hahaha

I came here with burnt skin, but know i'm totally golden brown.

The 4 days we spend in Acapulco was really worth. And I'm not even one week in Mexico yet.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home