***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Back to Mexico City

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back to Mexico City

I went to school on Monday to settle my courses, I have a 4 days week, how great. I bought some grocceries and planning to learn how to cook mexican dishes. yum yum...

I got my mobile number, it is on my msn, so feel free to send me any love messages.

I'm going to plan for Cuba, Guantemala and Japan trip.

Till now I have yet to even see an Asian in Mexico. It is damn sad lah, I'm like the only chinese and asian here. Good also, coz I will fully immerse into Mexican culture. My friends here are like the mexicans can. I'm like the only different thing here, so I'm gonna be the most exotic thing alive here. hahaha

So far, the people is great, the food is marvellous and the weather is like NZ. How can it be right?

Do you know?
Mexico City is build on a lake in a valley around the mountains. The buildings sink every year, and they have to keep adding concrete to support it every year. And you know the characteristics of a valley, you dun get too much sun because of lotsa cloud cover, even though we are in summer now, and it rains every night.

And the way they drive here, is similar to bangkok, reckless and dangerous. I'm super jet-lagged, sleep like 5am,6am,7am every morning, and wake up just to see the sun to set. Damn sianz. No more jet lag, I'm gg to hit the bed.

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey! when i was in mexico, i felt the same way too.. i felt that there werent any asians or chinese at all. which was a pity coz i think the place is so rich in history and culture - definitely worth exploring! we will be the first movers yea? haaa the more adventurous ones that explore mexico before others. *grinz* i am sure u will learn to love the place and culture.. everything also mayana!!

13 August, 2006 00:15  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

what is mayana?

i'm loving it already, just that we are now on a high altitude, and i feel veri tired everyday. damn sianz lah. den sleep is alwaiz nv enough, but i want to do something soon.

will keep u updated abt the fun stuff here.

15 August, 2006 00:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home