***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Earthquake? evoke your senses...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Earthquake? evoke your senses...

Today in Mexico City, there is an earthquake. It is common here, but the last one was in 1995. so it is something refreshing. Many were alarmed. Me - I guessed i was probably sleeping soundly in my bed.

Orientation is at 9am and i woke up at 11am, that explains why i cant hear my alarm clock n feel the earthquake. =p I went there and missed like the whole campus tour, but i went on for the city tour. There is absolutely no Asians around in the exchange, and almost everyone speaks espanol. This is going to be a huge adjustment.

Interacted with many exchange students, they are shocked that I do not understand Espanol then they are concered about how am I going to take my classes. But I'm like the gem, coz i'm the only asian mah. They are asking me the stuff in asia. Lucky I travel a little and thru the fellowship, im able to share with them lotsa stuff.... but i find it so motivating to inspire so many of them to want to cum visit asia.

At least i'm sure I manage to psycho 2 person - Raul (clau's bro n clau's fren) to cum asia. I was given a private session by the exchange coordinator, she is really sweet. She even tell me she will try to make exceptions for me. awww...

At night, there is another earthquake, nt in the literally sense, is like it totally Rawks... The coolest and the best party I have ever been to.

It was Raul's friend 21st bdae party. This party have to be invited. So there is the invite list. Those in the invite list have a rist band. Then is a formal dress party. You will have to tell them your name and then they will ticked. And they will stamp on your rist band and give u a stamp on your hand, like the normal clubbing, but it can only be seen under illum. There is like bouncer outside his house.

The main party is in the garden, it is so well decorated. It is filled with tents, and with illum lights. The setting inside is like bed-supper club in thailand, there are beds, sofas, all whitely decorated. With candles on the table. Its theme is Martini Lounge with free flow of Martini and other liquors.


With invited DJs that is playing lounge and spanish dance music, how bad can it be? Why is this party the coolest...? There is like free flow of alcohol, sushi, sashimi, choco fondue, and half way thru, the mariachis(traditional mexican band) comes in and play music for us all. It is so cool. It is like some hi-soc kinda party, and I must say that this party makes me feel like I want to cum bac to party.

And yes, long queue at the bathroom. There is a cleaner outside the bathroom, and he cleans the bathroom once someone used it. It is just so grand and cool....way to start my mexican exchange. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home