***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Tallinn, Estonia

Friday, February 01, 2008

Tallinn, Estonia

On my way from Riga to Tallinn, I took the first bus in my life that has wireless. It is so cool. I get to surf and chat whilst on the bus. Damn cool la. I still cannot believe it. There is also a vending machine on the bus. I think I got the most expensive bus ever. There is a even a table at the rear of the bus.

Had a little bit of a wild goose chase with my host as I arrived earlier, so she suggested that we change the meeting location, and we did all these on MSN, when I was on the bus. Really cool!!! Nevertheless, she seems like a nice person, and she ‘tries’ to cook a meal for me. It is so funny, because, she cannot really cook, so she bought pre-cooked food and prepare dinner for me for 2 nights. It was really funny.
But there is one cool thing about her. She knows the creator of Kazaa and Skype. It is the same person. And do you know where the person is now? Happily scaling the mountains in the Himalayas. So now, those who purchase the skype-credits, you know where your money is heading? =p
Tallinn is quite a mystical city. It has a beautiful Medieval Town. And some of the people in the town are dress in medieval style, something like a tourist trap. But I think many people appreciate their effort, because it really makes us feel as if we were in the medieval time.

There are many nice shops and streets, and you must stop to admire it. The weather was so extreme, there was sun at first, then it started snowing, and then the sun came out and then, it snowed again. This is their famous town hall square. And this is their town hall at night. The view is really worth dying for.
Then this is one of the night streets that heads up to the castle.
This is the garden just below the castle.
This is an aerial view of the medieval town.
I met two other girls, Juta and Courtney, and they offered to help me do up the forms if I intend to spend another 12 months in Europe. =) It is like a chance of a lifetime. Basically, you just need to do some form community service. Then I was thinking of spending a year in southern Spain. And I have to do all these before 30. Looks like in less than 4 years time, I will have to go back to Europe. =p Totally no choice.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home