***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Bucharest, Romania

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bucharest, Romania

Saw the entire city in a day. It is not really small, but my host brought me to all the places, so I do not have to actually go look for which places to go.

It is quite a beautiful city, unfortunately, again, because of winter, it may not be as nice as it is going to be in summer.

Look at the snow by the side of road. The snow which was there weeks ago makes the road, muddy and dirty. It was beside an abandoned house.
The War Memorial.
The Parliament.
A night shot together with a full moon of a church.
An artistic shot.
This is a picture of my Bucharest host, Veronica. She is the Ambassador of Bucharest, Romania.
She organized a small CS gathering at her place. The community in Bucharest is really lively and I was saboed to sing. How embarrassing is that? But thank god, I doubht they know what song I was singing. =p
This is the picture of some of the people who are present at the CS meeting.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home