***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Athens, Greece

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Athens, Greece

A place I have always wanted to visit because of so much stunning pictures that I have seen. True to what I have seen, the city is really amazing. When there is sunlight, everything here is great. Of course, one thing that was not that true to what you have seen of 300, is that just because of one guy (the abnormal Spartan) who led 100,000 tourists into Greece overnight. J And of course, no one at Sparta today looks like any of the 300. =p

First of all, my host Stavros is really nice, a talented tango dancer, a magician and a great traveler too. The main attraction of course is the Acropolis. It is one of the most important ancient monuments in the Western world.
Then there is Propylaia.
And then the Temple of Athena Nike.
This is me sitting at Erechtheion.
These are 2 shots that show why I’m at the top of the world. Ok, I shouldn’t rub it in when I’m busy traveling for the past 8 months and so many people are working their arse off. But no, the reason is not that, but is because I feel that I’m free. Literally free from anything…the feeling is just so good, especially with a great view of Athens to die for.
Anyone have any idea where is this place? It is where Olympic started. And this is the first and the original stadium where it started. Isn’t it nice…. We had a great Greek dinner but one of the best that I have this night is the Greek bread. Is really good.
And this is the great company for the night.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home