***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Sofia, Bulgaria

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sofia, Bulgaria

You can literally complete touring Sofia within a few hours. I feel bad saying this, but the city was really muddy and the pollution is really high too. A lot of snow and puddle of water everywhere. It just makes the city really unsightly. I totally believe that everywhere is different, and I have never dislike any city, neither do I dislike Sofia. But so many people had told me good things about Sofia. The food is really disgusting. I can’t really say much about it.

I guess the only good thing that I found was my host, Roberta who is from Italy. She was sick, but nevertheless, gave me quite a good place to stay. How dirty is dirty…just look at this car.
Aleksander Nevski Church is one of the nicest church there is.
This is a picture of a city side walk in the garden.
A typical Orthodox Church.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home