***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Helsinki, Finland

Monday, February 04, 2008

Helsinki, Finland

The moment I arrived from Tallinn, the weather took a change from a good day to one with snow storm. It was quite an experience walking the the snow storm, though I do not wish to do such a thing again. =p

I stayed with 2 hosts in Helsinki, one is Paula and the other is Tiina.

This is Tiina and she prepared one of the best food ever.
She spend so much time in making perfect meal for me. Look at this... Lemon Pasta...
This is Breakfast....
She took me to a coffeeshop and we tried Laskiaspulla. Bread with whipped cream and almond cream. gosh, awfully sinful.
She totally spoilt me.

Took a walk in the city and I was so lucky to get a bright day which was like a rare weather in Helsinki. I feel so blessed in this trip. So as I began my journey, I saw a few guys sitting out in the winter cold weather and I was wearing like 4 layers and I still feel cold. Guess what were they wearing??? This...
This is one nice Lutheran Church which is built at a hill top.
Then finally we arrive at Uspensky Cathedral.
Went to an island that is called Suomenlinna that is 20mins off Helsinki. It is somewhat like Fort Siloso, used to be a military fort. And the perfect weather came to a perfect ending by snowing. Can you believe it? Then took a walk in the snow, and did some funny thing to the car. =p
Build a mini igloo and set it on fire. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home