***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Estudiant en Espana

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Estudiant en Espana

Yes, I have finally arranged my lessons and accommodation in Barcelona, so I have gotten the most headache part of this trip (to arrange all these) out of the way. And I’m going to be studying Spanish in Barcelona, Spain for the whole month of November. Everyone is telling me is so wrong to study in Barcelona because everyone speaks Catalan. But I think it is still possible to interact with each other with the use of Spanish. Anyway, it is free, so just make the best of the situation.

It is so amazing how last year this time, I was struggling so hard for my Spanish, but this year, I’m so looking forward to learn it. I think I’m extremely motivated to learn Spanish because I long to return Mexico and visit Latin America. One thing is for sure is that I will definitely want myself to be equipped in this language before I go to Latin America. And I so hope that this will happen eventually, and I do not get too obsessed with work.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home